Скачать мод always on status для dont starve together

скачать мод always on status для dont starve together

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Alsays of Service. It is only visible to you.

Моды для Don't Starve

If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Description Discussions 1 Comments Change Notes. Description Discussions Comments Change Notes. This item has been eont to your Favorites. See all collections some may be hidden.

Subscribe to download Combined Status. This item has been added to your Subscriptions. Some games will require you to relaunch them before the item will be downloaded. Also available on the Klei Forums [forums. Whether to show small images to indicate which temperature is which. Badges only get shown if this is set to Show and both player and world temperatures are enabled. In Game Unitsthe player freezes at 0 and overheats at 70, with warning occurring 5 away.

In Celsiusthe player freezes at 0 and overheats at 35, with warning occurring 2.

Содержание

In Fahrenheitthe player freezes at 32 and overheats at 95, with warning occurring 4. Whether to show if the moon is waxing or waning by adding new icons. The game normally only shows icons for one direction.

Whether to predict the day of the next full moon, shown when hovering over the moon icon. tovether

Whether to flip the moon phase icon to show it like it is in the Southern Hemisphere, instead of the default Northern Hemisphere. Clockthe default, shows a full clock of the seasons. Compact shows a smaller badge with the season and day count, while Micro shows an togetther smaller badge.

No disables the season clock entirely.

Don't Starve: Лучшие моды

Whether to show the naughtiness of the player. Whether to show the log meter for Woodie when he is human. Whether to always show the clock in the caves. Whether to show the sanity, hunger, and health numbers without having to mouse over the badges. Whether to show yogether "Max: Popular Discussions View All 1. Annie 23 hours ago. Hey guys, I think I fixed the crash with The Forge. Let me know if you still have problems with it. Davis the Rat 14 Nov 3: DioCarlol 12 Nov 9: Share directly to my status.

Edit links

You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Sign In Create an Account Cancel. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Some geospatial data on this website is provided aoways geonames.

Скачать

0 комментариев к этому посту.

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *